Baby #2!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

Surprise!

I am new to this and have nothing clever or creative to say at the moment but I will start off with this; I am nine weeks pregnant (due April 30th 2012)! Are you shocked? I was! We couldn't be more thrilled! I always said I wanted to have my children close together but 13 months? Who wants to volunteer to come over and help!? I have been incredibly sick and and 100x more moody than I was with Caleb! Poor Brandon is right! He has been quite the trooper through the mood swings, and was absolutely elated when we found out! Caleb doesn't know enough to care, but I bet he will know somethings up in a few months when he has a ledge to sit on when I carry him around!

Caleb turned six months old yesterday! We weighed him this weekend, 20 lbs! He is quite the chunk! We are so proud of him. He is the sweetest little guy. He is going to be a wonderful helper to his mommy when his little sibling comes along!

Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you all!! Another kissable baby is always a great blessing. And I'm stoked that you've started a blog... they are definitely much more fun and personal than facebook and the like. ;)

    P.S. If there's anything you ever need just let me know!

    ReplyDelete